Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, July 31, 2012


So it's no secret that I love a cat eye (evidence here, here, & here), but what I haven't talked about before is how darn flattering this look can be. You can use it to widen your eyes, life your eyes (and your whole face), or to even out uneven eyes. My left eye is a tiny bit smaller than my right (ok, so maybe this is only obvious to me, but still) so I'll make the wing on that side just a teeny-tiny bit longer, and BOOM, totally even. It's amazing how manipulating the shape of the line can change the whole look of your face. Play with it, you might be surprised.

I also love the way the line here is smudged ever so slightly, it softens the look in such a lovely way.


Image via

1 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger