Coconut Chia Pudding

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I've mentioned that chia seeds are my new jam - such an easy way to bump up your healthy. So I can't wait to try this recipe I found on Kitchen Confidante, I might even be able to get the hubs to eat them this way.  



Coconut Chia Pudding
Serves two

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup chia seeds
  • 1/4 cup sugar or agave nectar
  • 12 oz light coconut milk
  • Grated coconut, for garnish
Directions:
In a small bowl stir together the coconut milk, chia seeds and your choice of sweetener. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or until the chia seeds expand. Stir one more time and spoon into serving dishes. Garnish with grated coconut and serve immediately.
Om nom nom. 
Via kitchen confidante.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

  1. Love pudding, chia seeds look interesting... I bet together they're quite nice with that extra texture.

    Jules of Canines & Couture

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger