Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, April 15, 2014



Planning any sort of Easter gathering? If so, I love this idea for Bunny Peeps place card holders. This lovely DIY is for beautiful clay peeps you can use year after year (see the tutorial here). However, I don't see why you couldn't use the real thing if you're being lazy short on time - just make little slits in the ears with a knife for the place card, and maybe use honey to affix them to the plates if you have a hard time getting them to stand up on their own. You could even use the chick peeps for that matter.

Boom - place setting and dessert in one. I love multitasking.

Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger