Happy Weekend!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother's Day weekend dolls - any big plans? This our last weekend before baby so I think a little cocooning is in order.


Have a good one and I'll see you monday! xo.


Ooh, I really wanna see this movie.


Let's stop using the "boyfriend" excuse and take back our agency!

Aw, pets make me "happy."

The ABC's of melanoma.  Check yo self.

Sally, I like you - I really really do.

This isn't new, but I totally didn't get the hype, and then I watched it. Watch it.


52 places to visit in 2014 - because it's already May people.

The Business of Being Born - on my weekend watch list.

A few amazing charities to support in honor of Mother's Day.

Just. Be. Cool.

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend ...to make you happy


    http://toptenamazingthings.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed the weekend. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger