Current Beauty Indulgences

Tuesday, September 9, 2014


Since becoming a mama, I've really started to hold my daily (fingers crossed) shower as sacred. It's basically the only "me" time I get these days. So I decided to invest in some indulgent products to make the whole thang that much more of an escape.

I've always been careful to choose healthy products with safe ingredients, but I've definitely stepped it up since my pregnancy. Even now, while I'm breast feeding, everything I consume or put on my body gets passed to my baby girl so I want to take extra care to make healthful choices for the both of us.

So I went on a search for indulgent and healthy products, and I've made a few discoveries.


Nourish Organics Almond Vanilla Body Wash: this smells so divine, the blend of aloe, coconut milk, vitamin e, and essential oils is truly soothing, and yes, nourishing.


Pacifica Kona Coffee Body Scrub: I'm still a fan of making my own scrubs, but every now and then it's nice to buy a special one. This scrub exfoliates and stimulates to really improve the texture of your skin, leaving you almost as soft and smooth as your baby.


Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner: let's face it, this stuff works. My hair is soft and bouncy, plus you can't beat the herbaceous lingering smell.


Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion: I use plain old straight up coconut oil on my baby (it moisturizes and makes her smell so yummy), but I was gifted some of this lotion so ... I'm using it. :-) It's silky, highly moisturizing, leaves a nice light sent, and I know it's completely safe for my baby cakes. It's nice not to have to worry about holding her after applying it.


In terms of facial skin care - I'm still faithful to the basic outline of the AM and PM routines, but am really digging the Korres products, especially the Wild Rose Serum, these days.

Are there any indulgent products you're enjoying at the moment? Also, if you ever want to check on the safety of your products you can do a search on the Skin Deep Data Base - it's a great resource.

Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger